Find out who was removed from SFDC Campaign

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Find out who was removed from SFDC Campaign

Trying to figure out if there is a way I can see leads who were in a particular SFDC campaign but then got removed at some point. Can't seem to find a filter for that in Marketo. Any suggestions?

I can see this for individual leads in their activity history but I want to see if there is a way to see all impacted leads.

pastedImage_0.png

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Find out who was removed from SFDC Campaign

HI Nina,

I do not believe such a filter exists. There is a trigger, for a smart campaign. Depending on what you need to do, you might be able to write to a custom field or add to a list and record the SFDC campaign they were member of.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Nina,

It's true there is no "Remove from SFDC Campaign" filter or option in Smart Lists.   It would be super convenient if they had that as an inactivity filter or something, but then that would be way too easy.  Hahahaa.

Luckily there might be a couple workarounds you can try to retrieve those lost campaign members...

I should say that looks like something that was done in Marketo as there is a "Remove from SFDC Campaign" in every Smart Campaign (SC) flow.  But I can't tell, since your screenshot cut it off.  If you see a Smart Campaign (link) there, then you should try option 1 below....

Option 1: if the lead was removed automatically using Marketo...

• [Lead: Activity Logs] look at Smart Campaign (SC) that "Removed from SFDC Campaign"
    • then create a new SC
  • [SC: Smart List] use "Member of Smart Campaign"  -->  use the name of SC that originally "REMOVED..." those leads
  • [SC: Flow] "Add to SFDC Campaign" = 2015-09-21 Cassandra Summit

If you find that option doesn't work, this might help too.

Option 2: if the lead was removed manually in Salesforce...

• [Lead: Activity Logs] look for SC that originally added the leads to the SF Camp
  • [SC: Smart List] then create a new SC with:
    • "Member of Smart Campaign"  -->  use the one that ADDED the leads to that SF Camp
    • "Member of SFDC Campaign"  NOT IN  "2015-09-21 Cassandra Summit"
  • [SC: Flow] "Add to SFDC Campaign" = 2015-09-21 Cassandra Summit

Let me know if this works.

Best,

Phil

Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Great solutions Philip! These leads were manually removed from SFDC so I will try your Option 2. Thanks!