Filtered Registered Leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filtered Registered Leads

Hi Fellows,

I'm pretty new on Marketo. We have a program that has a series of invites (e.g. Invite 1, Invite 2 reminder, Invite 3 final reminder).

My question is, how do I filter those leads that already registered during the 1st invite?

Is the filter "Member of the Program" name with additional constraint Program status is not registered is the correct logic?

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Filtered Registered Leads

Can you move this to Products​? This space is intended for non-Marketo-specific discussions, not support. Move link is at the right.

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Correct contingent upon when they register you have a smart campaign moving them to the registered status for that program. 

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

+1 on Jessica.

If you do not have the smart campaign in place to set the program member status, use another smart list with a "filled out form" filter.

And also, get some training, it will save a lot of your time and prevent a lot of mistakes start with the Marketo university.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jessica & Gregoire - Thanks for your input. I actually have SM in placed to store them as "Registered" once they filled up the form. For some reason, when I use the Member of Program is True and constraint Status<>Registered is not working on 2nd invite. There's no people/leads on the view. Tried the filter "Not program status was changed" and that works for me.