SOLVED

Filled out Form vs. Form Filled out

Go to solution
Raj_Jain
Level 2

Filled out Form vs. Form Filled out

Hi all ,

Can someone tell me about the difference between these two types of triggers?

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 3.43.32 PM.png

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Filled out Form vs. Form Filled out

Filled Out Form means the value is anywhere in the (non-aged-out) Activity Log of Filled out Form activities for that lead.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

That's not a list of triggers.  Please show more of the screenshot.

Raj_Jain
Level 2

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 4.10.01 PM.png

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

These are fields/attributes (mostly custom ones here), filters and activities that exist in your environment - these are not triggers.  The "form filled out" looks like a custom activity or attribute.  "Filled Out Form" is the one you'll want to use to evaluate prior form submits.

Raj_Jain
Level 2

Yes,"Form Filled out" is a custom SFDC Field. However, it looks like "filled out From is native to Marketo?

What are the properties of that field?  I don't see a written value for that attribute in the lead detail of that members that are included in a smart list I configured to see the results of that field against a particular value. Nor do I see that there is a standard/custom field from that attribute...

SanfordWhiteman

Filled Out Form means the value is anywhere in the (non-aged-out) Activity Log of Filled out Form activities for that lead.

SanfordWhiteman

Raj Jain please come back and mark my answer as Correct for future searches, thanks.