SOLVED

Re: Field Organizer in only 1 workspace?

Go to solution
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Field Organizer in only 1 workspace?

Dear all,

We are trying to setup field organizers in a multi workspaces organization. Unless we missed something, it appears that they can only be created in 1 workspace. Furthermore, they can inly be created in the historically first workspace (the only one that existed when the workspace feature was enabled), and since this workspace is no longer the shared one, these groups can only be seen in 1 and only one BU... Quite limited

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

-Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

In fact, not only. They can be used to group leads in lead perf reports as well. Or simply as filters in smart lists (although segmentations would work as well here).

But the fact that they can be created in 1 workspace is mainly a problem because they are created in the wrong workspace, one that sees only a part of the database (1 partition out of 9) and I worry about the groups being computed for this partition.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Greg,

Why do you need this across WS? Isn't the field organizer only for RCE grouping anyway?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

In fact, not only. They can be used to group leads in lead perf reports as well. Or simply as filters in smart lists (although segmentations would work as well here).

But the fact that they can be created in 1 workspace is mainly a problem because they are created in the wrong workspace, one that sees only a part of the database (1 partition out of 9) and I worry about the groups being computed for this partition.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ah. Support can't fix that for you?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

I haven't asked yet

-Greg