Field Mappings between Marketo and Dynamics

Anonymous
Not applicable

Field Mappings between Marketo and Dynamics

I am trying to work out an issue where I need to change some of the fields mapped to Dynamics (we are still using 2011 right now). Having done most of my Marketo work using SFDC, I went to the admin section under Field Management to view current 1:1 field mappings. In SFDC, the tab options at the top are 'Fields', "Field Mapping' and 'Custum Layout Designer' or something along those lines. In Dynamics, I am not seeing the tab for Field Mapping. I need to export current field mappings and then will need to update some of those mappings in Marketo. Can anyone tell me how this is done through Dynamics? Is there a permission setting on Marketo end that is not allowing me to access field mappings even with full admin rights?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Don
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Field Mappings between Marketo and Dynamics

Are you setting up a new instance of Marketo or trying to keep the same Marketo account with a different CRM? Didn't think that was possible or suggested.

Anyway, I am trying to connect with and follow any threads that revolve around MS Dynamics Migration, as our company is in the process of merging CRMs and setting up a new Marketo account to integrate. I have more experience with SFDC, so I am a bit worried about what my field mapping will look like with a different CRM and multiple sales processes among various product lines. Let me know if you would like to connect more and exchange insight as you move forward. 

-Jillian Johnson