Feedback needed: CAPTCHA on forms

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Feedback needed: CAPTCHA on forms

Bots continue to be a growing problem for publicly facing forms on the web.

The Marketo Engage Product team would like to hear about your experience if your company has implemented a custom CAPTCHA solution to protect your Marketo forms and landing pages from bot submissions, or if you're planning to in the near future. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in discussing this topic with our Product Management team.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4epuYNI0IWZLgH1mr3nTaPdUNjBT...

2 REPLIES 2
Lauren_Dillon1
Level 1

Re: Feedback needed: CAPTCHA on forms

We have had a noticeable uptick in spam form fills and came looking for a captcha solution. FYI - Anyone else landing here, the link above is full so no need to explore. 

We had to build a rule to turn off email alerts for personal email leads because it is too many alerts a day. I am hoping for maybe a Google v3 Captcha solution. Need to reduce how often we have to handle invalid leads in CRM -- or need to have it be an easy toggle on/off option in Marketo. If this exists, I'd appreciate a tip. thanks 🙂

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Feedback needed: CAPTCHA on forms

Lauren, I'm going to bookmark your post by way of apologizing for not yet blogging about how to set up reCAPTCHA v3. It's just on the edge between simple and intermediate to set up, really not hard at all but cumbersome to blog about. Soon. Soon!