SOLVED

Re: Failed API Error Curl Error -> 60: Peer Certificate Cannot Be Authenticated with known CA Certficiate

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Failed API Error Curl Error -> 60: Peer Certificate Cannot Be Authenticated with known CA Certficiate

Hi All,

I just got the above error and was curious as to what it means. Our Marketo program is capturing registrants for a webinar but they are not being passed through to Go to Webinar and when I go to re login into my go to webinar through launch point I get a 500 - error page.

Has this happened to any one else.

Best,

Murphy

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Failed API Error Curl Error -> 60: Peer Certificate Cannot Be Authenticated with known CA Certficiate

This is actually listed as a known issue right now on Marketo's support site (Support ) but there is no ETA on it.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Sam_Chou1
Level 2

Yes, I am in the middle of setting up 80+ webinars. Just got the error and was about to file a ticket.Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 9.14.23 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is actually listed as a known issue right now on Marketo's support site (Support ) but there is no ETA on it.

Bryant_Chang
Level 3

Have you heard any updates or solutions?

I am receiving the same error and don't see the issue listed on the support site.

Bryant

Sam_Chou1
Level 2

Mine seems to be working again. Just tested a sync and also was able to move my Reg Errors from yesterday to Registered.

Josh_Soffe2
Level 2

Did you have to change anything to sort this?

Sam_Chou1
Level 2

Nope, just refreshed / re-logged in via Launchpoint.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been experiencing this error since the 7th... and still no resolution in sight. We are waiting for Marketo support to process our support ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm no win the same boat - lots of webinars coming up - launchpoint installed service for gtw not working...Support say there might be a release fix in a couple of weeks and they've just escalated my ticket to Tier 2 - sounds like it's not going to work though...

Anonymous
Not applicable

We switched over to Zoom, not nearly as easy as the GTW Integration (think a 19 page set up guide) but it has not had any issues so far.