Re: Facebook Leads Ads form - leads not syncing to Marketo

Khyra
Level 2

Facebook Leads Ads form - leads not syncing to Marketo

Happy Friday!

I'm trying to identify the people that completed my 'BlackFridayTeaser2023-EN' Fcbk form via the 'Filled out Facebook leads ad Form' field. When I go to search the Fcbk form in the 'Lead ad form name' constraint field, it does not appear as an option (no other forms appear either but thats because only one form is live).  The Facebook ad has been live since 10-Nov AM, and 600 people filled it, so those folks should be syncing towards Marketo. 

This is my first time using the Facebook Leads Ads function in Marketo, and it's showing as ACTIVE in Launchpoint section (Marketo), and the connection is also listed as successful in Fcbk, so I'm assuming the initial Fcbk-Marketo sync has been done successfully. 

6 REPLIES 6
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Are you able to see the Filled out Facebook leads ad Form activity in the activity log of the people in Marketo? Without the relevant activity being logged in the person's activity log, they won't qualify for the smart list filtering criteria. There might be an issue with your integration that you'd want to fix if you don't see the activities come through in Marketo.

Khyra
Level 2

Hiya!

Im not able to view activity log because I can't even create a smart list of people to look at. In this case, I'm trying to build a star list with: 'Filled out Facebook leads ad Form, Form Name: BlackFridayTeaser2023-EN.'

Any additional info around the integration maybe being set-up incorrectly? I see all the green flags/check marks associated with a correct Fcbk-Marketo integration.

Thank you!

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes- I understand that- what I meant was to spot-check the activity log of a few people in Marketo (you can get the email addresses of people who filled out the Facebook lead ads form from the Facebook side)  to ensure that whether your smart list configuration isn’t aligning with the activity or the activity isn’t coming through in the first place. Once you know that, we can work towards a solution accordingly.

Khyra
Level 2

My bad for misunderstanding! Confirming I tested your recco and not a single Fcbk lead appears in Marketo. Seems like the activity isn’t coming through at all.

ethguard
Level 1

What was the resolution here? I don't believe this qualifies as a "Solution".

Khyra
Level 2

update: i figured out to un-resolve

confirming the issue has not been solved for me, but im not sure how to remove the solution marked as resolved