SOLVED

Re: Facebook Integration - Login Information

Go to solution
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Facebook Integration - Login Information

I know this is probably a question for Facebook, but I figured it won't hurt to ask on both forums.

I'm working on integrating my business page's Facebook account with Marketo. Since Facebook requires a personal account to be linked to a business account, I don't have a business-specific login for the company's Facebook page.

Marketo requires our Facebook login information for the integration, but multiple people from the company will be working on this. How can I avoid giving my personal Facebook login information to everyone on my team who is working on this? Ideally we would have a way to link the two without having to give Marketo my personal login information at all.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can give admin roles. This article from Facebook will help you:

Ad Accounts and Permissions | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Rachel,

Are you able to have multiple "Admins" on your Facbook business page?  If so, you could create a dummy Facebook user and make them an admin on the business page.  Then use those credentials for your login in Marketo.

John

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks John. That's what I was originally thinking, but Facebook has a policy against that. I don't want to risk getting my page shut down.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can give admin roles. This article from Facebook will help you:

Ad Accounts and Permissions | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Karina,

The page that explains how to set up Admin roles doesn't seem to be there anymore. I was wondering if anyone has a more updated URL?

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Happy to help!