SOLVED

Extract API and Import API Job Queues

Go to solution
ncancelliere
Level 1

Extract API and Import API Job Queues

There is a mention of a 10 job limit (2 concurrently running, 8 enqueued) mentioned when their is discussion about the Extract API REST endpoint, and the Import API endpoint. What isn't clear though is if these are shared or separate?  Does anyone know the answer? 

For example:  If I enqueue 4 export jobs, does that mean I can only enqueue 6 import jobs? Or do each endpoint get a 10 job limit?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Extract API and Import API Job Queues

Never tested the extremes, but I think they should be separate as the documentation pages for bulk extract and import clearly say the "Max queued import jobs" on the bulk import documentation and "Max queued extract jobs" on the bulk extract documentation page. I'd imagine they'd mention that the 10 queued jobs include both import and export jobs, or at least won't specifically say import/export on each of the documentation pages separately.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Extract API and Import API Job Queues

Never tested the extremes, but I think they should be separate as the documentation pages for bulk extract and import clearly say the "Max queued import jobs" on the bulk import documentation and "Max queued extract jobs" on the bulk extract documentation page. I'd imagine they'd mention that the 10 queued jobs include both import and export jobs, or at least won't specifically say import/export on each of the documentation pages separately.