Exporting email campaign results

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting email campaign results

I'm trying to export all result rows from an email campaign so that I can run some analyses in Excel. But whenever I hit "export," the Excel file only shows the first 20,000 rows of the table (even though there are many more rows showing up in Marketo).

Is it possible to export the whole table to Excel?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Exporting email campaign results

Do you need to export all the fields too? Try reducing the number of columns.

But I'm not sure if Marketo can handle high levels of rows. You might call Support to help you do this faster.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a cap in Marketo, the export is limited to 20,000 rows. Could you try limiting the membership somehow and pulling a set you need in particular?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing the same case as mentioned by Mindy Z, is not there any way to download the whole table(email Campaign result) at once. as after limiting the membership number of rows in table are still more than 20000.

Please help
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do it by filtered results.  Whatever the collection of actions are for the whole set, filter down to one type of actions at a time until you get a list that is less than 20k, export, remove that filter and switch to filter that leaves off all those you just exported and gives you a list of the other actions, say data changes or whatever.  Lather, rinse, repeat until you have all the activities.  So export delivereds, then opens, then clicks, if necessary.  You can figure out a way to get them all out.
Sure, a pain, but very common in service UIs; most have much smaller export caps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any workaround--we have run into a situation where we need to export campaign results with more than 20,000 lines.   We cannot use Craig's suggestion of successive filters as one of the filters provides 23,000 results.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

We also have problems pulling data for email campaigns with more than 20,000 leads. There should be someway to export all the data!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news on this subject?
Does MKTO read this threads?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ran into this (needless) issue while needing to export Opens of a large send.  I ended up making a smart list that basically said return all results that are part of these 15 lists and opened a specific email in the last 7 days.

While that won't work for some issues, try exploring how you can create a smart list and export that (which has no limit).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a solution for this issue yet? I am new to Marketo and I have just ran into the same issue. Also, is there a way for me to export results for a specific date? Thanks....