SOLVED

Exhausted Content Dashboard

Go to solution
helenefrosta
Level 1

Exhausted Content Dashboard

Hello, I was wondering what this dashboard graph shows (what the x-axis and y-axis mean). Thank you!

Exhausted Content Dashboard.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Exhausted Content Dashboard

This chart helps you anticipate when leads will have/have had exhausted all the nurture content. The graph is set immediately after each cast. The example below shows that in last cast, 2 leads have exhausted all content.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1645509778974.png

The example below shows that 3 people have exhausted nurture content for the last 4 casts, i.e., these people are not receiving any content for the past 4 nurture casts.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1645509797179.png

Similarly, the bars on the left of "0" on the x axis shows the # of people that'll have their nurture content exhausted in next 1, 2, 3, … casts. People who are “exhausted” will not receive any nurture content in the next cast. Hope this helps to clear away some clouds for you around this widget.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

This chart helps you anticipate when leads will have/have had exhausted all the nurture content. The graph is set immediately after each cast. The example below shows that in last cast, 2 leads have exhausted all content.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1645509778974.png

The example below shows that 3 people have exhausted nurture content for the last 4 casts, i.e., these people are not receiving any content for the past 4 nurture casts.

Darshil_Shah1_1-1645509797179.png

Similarly, the bars on the left of "0" on the x axis shows the # of people that'll have their nurture content exhausted in next 1, 2, 3, … casts. People who are “exhausted” will not receive any nurture content in the next cast. Hope this helps to clear away some clouds for you around this widget.

helenefrosta
Level 1

Thank you so much!

Darshil_Shah1

@helenefrosta, could you please mark this question as resolved? This'll help with visibility for the rest of the folks looking for this. Thank you!