SOLVED

Re: Executable campaign smart list

Go to solution
Jay00031987
Level 4

Executable campaign smart list

Hi,

Does anyone have used Executable campaign with smart list filter too?  I have use case to use executable campaign with smart list. But somehow that is not working due to smart list rule. 

Jay
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Evaluating why a person/people didn't qualify for a nested smart list setup isn't easiest on chat/comment (that too w/o any snapshots or filter setup/conditions to start with)! I'd advise you to verify a couple of things on your end:

- Is the person qualified for the smart list you used as nested smart list in the executable campaign's SL?

- If you have other filters in the executable campaign's smart list, you could make sure that the filtering logic is correct and that the person meets all the criteria as per the campaign's SL.

The smart list in an executable campaign is no different than a normal standalone smart list asset. Do you see an "Execute Campaign" activity in the person activity log? As you'd know, you need to run an "Execute Campaign" flow step for a person to run them through the executable campaign (people don't run through the executable campaigns on their own even if they qualify for the campaign's smart list).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Could you please share more insights on what you want to achieve and what exactly is not working for you?

Darshil_Shah1

Evaluating why a person/people didn't qualify for a nested smart list setup isn't easiest on chat/comment (that too w/o any snapshots or filter setup/conditions to start with)! I'd advise you to verify a couple of things on your end:

- Is the person qualified for the smart list you used as nested smart list in the executable campaign's SL?

- If you have other filters in the executable campaign's smart list, you could make sure that the filtering logic is correct and that the person meets all the criteria as per the campaign's SL.

The smart list in an executable campaign is no different than a normal standalone smart list asset. Do you see an "Execute Campaign" activity in the person activity log? As you'd know, you need to run an "Execute Campaign" flow step for a person to run them through the executable campaign (people don't run through the executable campaigns on their own even if they qualify for the campaign's smart list).

Jay00031987
Level 4

I got the glitch due to campaign in queue it was taking more time than excepted. 

Jay
Darshil_Shah1

Great! Thanks for posting an update here. You’d probably know this, but FYR users can view the campaign processing backlogs in the Campaign Queue. This feature can be enabled in your instance in Admin > Treasure Chest > Campaign Queue.

FahadRiazRao
Level 2