SOLVED

Event Leads Sync Process

Go to solution
Calon_Alpar
Level 2

Event Leads Sync Process

Hi all,

Question/confirming a process here.

All our event leads are done primarily through list import uploads. It is correct that through list uploads they do not sync automatically over to SFDC? In this case, if we want to run alerts to my sales reps after the event we need to add a flow step to sync and assign owner before sending the alerts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Event Leads Sync Process

That's generally true. Depends if you have a Lead Lifecycle System pushing leads based on score or other criteria.

Yes, you should design steps based on Lead quality to sync over and which leads to alert sales to based on your internal process.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's generally true. Depends if you have a Lead Lifecycle System pushing leads based on score or other criteria.

Yes, you should design steps based on Lead quality to sync over and which leads to alert sales to based on your internal process.

Calon_Alpar
Level 2

Yea we do have lead score that will route once they hit a threshold. But I was just doing some database checks and see a bunch of leads that aren't in SFDC. Most of them are from a Global List Import so my understanding is these haven't hit a score threshold yet and because it was list upload, unless a set flow step to sync to SFDC, they wouldn't be in SFDC.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

unless a set flow step to sync to SFDC

... or if you add them to a program that is synced to SFDC... or any of the other "implied sync" methods.

Like Josh says, the answer to the question lies in your specific setup. There's nothing about uploading from a CSV to a static list that syncs to SFDC on its own; uploading to a static list doesn't even add them to the list's parent program by default. But the very nature of adding leads means they can trigger other parts of your sync process.