Event disappeared from the Marketo Events App for iPad

Anonymous
Not applicable

Event disappeared from the Marketo Events App for iPad

I set up a webinar in Marketo and want to use Marketo Events for iPad to do check-ins.  It used to work and appear in the list in the app but it disappear recently, and it is the only one disappeared and some other events are still visible and working normally.  Could anybody advise how to get the event back?

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Event disappeared from the Marketo Events App for iPad

Ipad app is only for Roadshow or Tradeshows using the Event Channel Type. Webinars are not permitted here.

The ipad app only sees the event 7 days before.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh,

I have added a couple of other tags under "Events" it appears that these tags are not supported on the Event app. Do you know for a fact that only Roadshow or Tradeshow will work? Seems rather counter intuitive, all Event tags should work.

Thanks in advance.

Edde

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Edward,

All event type programs should show up in the check-in app, with the exception of those with webinars.  Custom tags on those programs aren't currently supported through the app.

Understanding Event Programs - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Check People into Your Event from Your Tablet - Marketo Docs - Product Docs 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I just found that info elsewhere. Thanks for the confirmation though. The app is now working as expected.

Re: Is anyone getting this error for the Marketo iPad Events app? 

Thanks again!

John_Clark1
Level 10

The app is also able to see an even for 7 days after it ends.  There is a one week window on either side of the scheduled date.

John