SOLVED

Re: Escaping quotes in velocity map

Go to solution
Jon_Wright
Level 4

Escaping quotes in velocity map

Hi, can anybody ( @SanfordWhiteman ) help me with escaping double quotes in a Velocity. I have a value that contains some HTML that I'd like to output e.g. I want to output the body_copy value so it contains hyperlinked text (aware I'll probably need to add mktNoTrack to this so it works)

Have tried single backslash, double backslash but neither seem to work.

#set( $sessions = {
   "Tech":{
      "session_name":"Test",
      "session_url":"dtw.tmforum.org/agenda/the-public-cloud-in-telecoms-an-unstoppable-force/",
      "banner_url":"https://info.tmforum.org/rs/021-WLD-815/images/HEADER_digital_twins1.png",
      "subject_line":"Meet the digital twins",
      "body_copy":"What is the next stage of your digital evolution? <p> This session as part of the <a href="https://dtw.tmforum.org/agenda/the-public-cloud-in-telecoms-an-unstoppable-force/" style="color:#0D2548;font-weight:600">The public cloud in telecoms: an unstoppable force?</a> episode will dive into how integration of multiple deployments will drive the next wave of IoT. And this is way more than theory – you will hear from both Telstra and Microsoft and how they partnered to overcome challenges around security, privacy, interoperability and developer productivity. </p>",
      "session_speakers":[
         {
            "speaker_name":"",
            "speaker_title":"",
            "speaker_image":"",
            "speaker_logo":""
         },
         {
            "speaker_name":"",
            "speaker_title":"",
            "speaker_image":"",
            "speaker_logo":""