SOLVED

Re: Error approving my emails

Go to solution
VKailash
Level 2

Error approving my emails

KEY 3315 not foundKEY 3315 not foundEmail error2.pngMap is not for custom object map ID 1013Map is not for custom object map ID 1013

Hi 

I recently imported the program from sandbox to marketo production & removed all dynamic content & segmentation for the email assets, after the program was imported in our production instance I added dynamic content & segmentation to the email assets. This issue if that none of the emails are getting approved and is throwing in errors mentioned in the screenshot.

Errors message 

•  attribute map field with key 3315 not found
  • attribute map field with key 2627 not found

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Hello @VKailash ,

Those Key values will likely only make sense to Marketo support.

For you start troubleshooting by:

Going to the template and read through he code and remove any fields or adjust the names of fields to match your new destination.  Mostly like you have similar field references, but either the field doesn't exist where you imported to or the spelling might be slightly different.

Then read through the code on the email as well.

In a nutshell double check that any field references made; such as tokens actually have a 100% match to what exists in your new destination. 

example:

{{lead.custom field1}}

vs

{{lead.customfield1}}

Thank you,

Oz

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Hello @VKailash ,

Those Key values will likely only make sense to Marketo support.

For you start troubleshooting by:

Going to the template and read through he code and remove any fields or adjust the names of fields to match your new destination.  Mostly like you have similar field references, but either the field doesn't exist where you imported to or the spelling might be slightly different.

Then read through the code on the email as well.

In a nutshell double check that any field references made; such as tokens actually have a 100% match to what exists in your new destination. 

example:

{{lead.custom field1}}

vs

{{lead.customfield1}}

Thank you,

Oz