Re: Ensure Consent Field is the last field before submit

Simon_Wha
Level 1

Ensure Consent Field is the last field before submit

We have fields that are queued up for progressive profiling.

Regardless of the number of fields that get shown, we want our consent field to be at the very bottom before submit.

I'm hoping to use one snippet of JS that could apply to all forms instead of editing css for each form. The other solution's i've read seem to indicate an edit to each form where in this case, i'm hoping to add snippet of js on our site that would apply to every mkto form. 

In the example below, two of the 7 progressive profiling fields show up and I am hoping to get the consent field below the two prog prof. fields and before the submit. 

Capture.PNG

Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Simon

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can use the code demoed here: https://codepen.io/figureone/pen/ZoVeRy

Make sure to include the 2 <script>s linked in the HTML pane (teknkl-formsplus-tag and teknkl-formsplus-reorder). Then customize the reordering config in the JS pane for your needs. You can put fields below the ProgPro block or even below the Submit button.

You can include all the scripts on every page of your site, but it doesn't make sense to do this on pages that don't have forms... for performance reasons you shouldn't include behaviors that aren't relevant to what's on the page.

Sukesh88
Level 1

Hi Sandy,

Is this the field order we can utilize to control the consent to appear at the very bottom of all of the visible fields? 

Sukesh88_0-1605192964317.png

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yes.