SOLVED

Engagement vs. Trigger Smart Campaigns

Go to solution
bjohnson
Level 3

Engagement vs. Trigger Smart Campaigns

Hi all!

I'm working on a new nurture series. This is the email sequence that I would like to use. Would you recommend a set of triggered smart campaigns or an engagement program? Email 1 will be triggered to be sent by being added to a static list.

bjohnson_1-1669058237574.png

Right now I have it all set up with trigger smart campaigns, but was wondering when/if an engagement program is better. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Engagement vs. Trigger Smart Campaigns

Well, with EP you cannot send an email to the same person more than once! To translate this, if you decide to switch over to the engagement program, for each email, you'd need to create a duplicate email asset that'd get sent to the people who don't open up the previously sent email.

Honestly, I think you should keep this flow the way you have it now, i.e., use a custom setup with smart campaigns as you've variable wait steps between emails along with some having advanced wait properties too, while others I assume do not care for any specific end day/time (just 1 day after the previous step)!

Please let us know if you have questions. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Engagement vs. Trigger Smart Campaigns

Well, with EP you cannot send an email to the same person more than once! To translate this, if you decide to switch over to the engagement program, for each email, you'd need to create a duplicate email asset that'd get sent to the people who don't open up the previously sent email.

Honestly, I think you should keep this flow the way you have it now, i.e., use a custom setup with smart campaigns as you've variable wait steps between emails along with some having advanced wait properties too, while others I assume do not care for any specific end day/time (just 1 day after the previous step)!

Please let us know if you have questions.