Re: Engagement Stream Performance Report Not Returning Metrics

Nick_Nappo
Level 4

Engagement Stream Performance Report Not Returning Metrics

I think have all the correct parameters set for my Engagement Stream Performance Report to return metrics, but the metrics aren't showing.  Any ideas as to what can be happening?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Did the first email from your program just go out? Generally you need to wait ~24 hours for the data to populate.

Nick_Nappo
Level 4

No, it's been live for months now.  I set the Date of Activity to "All Time", but I'm still not seeing results.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

If you create a brand new report (without any possible filters in place) do you have the same results? Also, are you using emails directly in your program or are they nested programs? There could be a couple things at play here. We can't see the report that you linked to, but you can include screenshots.

Nick_Nappo
Level 4

Screenshot 1.PNG

Screenshot 2.PNG

Screenshot 3.PNG

Screenshot 4.PNG

Here are some screenshots.  As you can see, I've clicked all emails from the program in the filter.  Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?

Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

I might have some insight here that others don't, as I'm in the same instance as Nick (we work for the same company). It looks like this track was never turned on until recently; so that may explain the lack of metrics. That being said, this track was supposed to send out this morning and it didn't. I have an open support ticket looking into that.