SOLVED

Engagement Program: "Engagement: NaN" Status Question

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program: "Engagement: NaN" Status Question

I have built a single-stream engagement program and added a series of email content to the stream that send daily. After the first cast I clicked into the stream to view the engagement scores (Streams >> View >> Engement).  For each content piece I see a status of "Engagement: NaN" and at the bottom of the stream view I also see "Stream Engagement: 0".  This is despite the fact that I know there have been email opens, click, etc.  I have the progression statuses working correctly -- any ideas on why my engagment score isn't behaving as expected?  Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Program: "Engagement: NaN" Status Question

The engagement score calculates 72 hours after the cast. So it will show Nan until that time period has been reached.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The engagement score calculates 72 hours after the cast. So it will show Nan until that time period has been reached.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl -- that explains that. Is there a reason why there is such a long delay to calculate engagement and is there any way to adjust this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi James,

The engagement score utilizes email metrics and to get the best score, we decided to wait 72 hours.  After this point, any metrics will not affect the score.  There is currently no way to adjust it.

Thanks,
Cheryl