SOLVED

Engagement Program - program exausted

Go to solution
Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 2

Engagement Program - program exausted

Hi,

I'm setting up an engagement program and having an issue with the program showing content Exhausted even though the lead hasn't received the email. Any ideas why this is happening?

pastedImage_0.png

Carla Cabaceira
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Engagement Program - program exausted

First, note that Exhausted always shows up in the log before the final cast is actually sent (as you can see here). Interpret it as a Pre-exhaustion warning.

But you have to show us more of the EP setup here, and the people's send history, so we can prove/disprove that anything is unexpected.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

First, note that Exhausted always shows up in the log before the final cast is actually sent (as you can see here). Interpret it as a Pre-exhaustion warning.

But you have to show us more of the EP setup here, and the people's send history, so we can prove/disprove that anything is unexpected.

Carla_Cabaceir1
Level 2

Thanks Sanford.

I just received the emails in my inbox. Yesterday I was testing the same scenario and didn't received the email, so I was starting to get worried of what was going wrong.

thanks again for your quick reply and clarification that this is actually a Pre-exhaustion warning and not actually exhausted before the email went out

Carla Cabaceira