SOLVED

Re: Engagement program not sending emails to all of its members

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement program not sending emails to all of its members

Hi everyone! I created a Nurturing program with a single stream that sends emails twice a week; it contains a triggered smart campaign that adds leads to the stream. By the time of the 1st cast, it added 400+ leads, and today there are more than 700 leads. However, I see that the 1st email of the stream had been sent to only 4 leads, and the 2nd one to 2 leads (while the number of members was more like several hundreds by those dates). Why are the emails not being sent to all program members? I'm just learning to use Engagement programs, so I think I could have missed something important. Thanks in advance for any clue!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kim_Allen
Level 10

A few things to check:
  •  Communication Limits - what are yours? engagement programs always take into account these limits so I'd check to see if that's what happened. Maybe spot check a few leads that were supposed to get the email and see what it says in the activity log.
  •  Are the triggered smart campaigns excluding unsubscribed leads or marketing suspended leads so these won't skew the numbers?
  • Are they being sent to the correct streams that have content activated?
Hope this helps!
Kim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kim_Allen
Level 10

A few things to check:
  •  Communication Limits - what are yours? engagement programs always take into account these limits so I'd check to see if that's what happened. Maybe spot check a few leads that were supposed to get the email and see what it says in the activity log.
  •  Are the triggered smart campaigns excluding unsubscribed leads or marketing suspended leads so these won't skew the numbers?
  • Are they being sent to the correct streams that have content activated?
Hope this helps!
Kim
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you using emails in the stream or Programs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kim, you were right: I forgot to exclude unsubscribed leads, and 99% of the Engagement program members were actually unsubscribed - which made me investigate the issue and realize that a particular website form was unsubscribing all users by default. I'm so happy my mistake made us stumble upon a big trouble at an early stage 🙂
Thanks a lot!

Kim_Allen
Level 10

Oh goodness, good catch! Glad to help.