Re: Engagement Program issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program issue

Set up an engagement program but after one week it said my members were exhausted, and the second email did not go out.  Anybody have any ideas why this happened?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Natali_Talevski
Level 4

Hi Darren,

What was the logic you built into your program, ie stream, cadence, transitions, etc.

Natali
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you use PROGRAMS or EMAILS within the engagement program?  If you used programs, did you ensure the smart campaign that sends out the email, included a "Member of Engagement Program" filter in the smart list?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys - I used the program that looks like a leaf.  Cadence is once a week.  This is what it looks like:

0EM50000000T35S.png

I have people moved into the stream as the get added to the list.  Not sure what else I should be doing.

Dan_Stevens_

The "leaf" icon is a "plant" icon (for nurturing/growing) to represent the overall engagement program.  Within the EP, you can use individual email or full Marketo programs (we use the latter, except in my example below).  You're using simple emails.  Have the members of your EP received these emails before?  Click the "leads" view to see who, if any, received the last cast (and all casts).

0EM50000000T35X.png
Josh_Hill13

Is your Engagement program ON: check setup.

Otherwise your screenshot looks fine. Maybe it reached communication limits for that cast?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok everyone, i actually looked at the wrong report.  All is good.  Thanks!