Re: Embedded forms + Progressive profiling + visibility rules

Patricia_Villa2
Level 1

Sandford I was refering to the code in this website: MktoForms2 :: Demo :: Override Field Order 1.0.2

I've hosted the JS files but soemthing is not fully working now with the pre-fill fields and some fields validations

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Need your URL if I'm going to troubleshoot the install.

Patricia_Villa2
Level 1

Thanks a lot Sandford, here's the "sandbox" website with all in place: https://mancosa.staging.wpengine.com/mba-plugin-test-1/

The progressive profiling, the fields with visibility rules work fine but the pre-fill fields, email and phone validations are not working.

BR,

PV

Patricia_Villa2
Level 1

Hi Snadford, looks like one library was duplicated an now everything works fine but thanks a lot for your time and help!

SanfordWhiteman

OK.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford,

I'm trying to set up Prog Pro and seem to be running into trouble. I see your comments on every post I come across on the topic, so figured you may be a good resource! I've set up the form and put it on two test landing pages, but each time I go to the LP the form is still showing the same three fields and none of the prog pro fields are showing up for me. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

megan

SanfordWhiteman

I can help, but please open a new thread in Products​. You'll also need to provide your URL.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Sanford! Your help is greatly appreciated! I've opened a new question in Products.