SOLVED

Email Tracking within Engagement Programs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Tracking within Engagement Programs

This has to be easy and something I'm just overlooking but within an engagement campaign, how do I track email opens/clicks/etc?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Tracking within Engagement Programs

Marketo just recently added a new report called "Engagement Stream Performance Report".  This is similar to the Email Performance Report, but has some additional fields and is grouped by stream.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Greg, you can do an email performance report. If you create it as a local asset to the engagement program, then it will automatically select the emails that are contained within that program.

That should show you what you're looking for. 
Josh_Hill13

You can also modify the Engagement Channel to include 

Opens
Clicks

as part of the Progression Statuses. Then you'd add corresponding triggers to monitor those.
Dan_Stevens_

Marketo just recently added a new report called "Engagement Stream Performance Report".  This is similar to the Email Performance Report, but has some additional fields and is grouped by stream.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This reportis a great overview, but how do I use this to drill down to actually see who's opened the email and clicked the links?

Dan_Stevens_

You need to manually create Smart Lists to view detailed data.  Report drill-downs has been a feature request from many for years now.  I've heard Marketo is doing some enhancements on the reporting - hopefully this will be one of them.