SOLVED

Re: Email Statistics Conditions for Multiple Parent Campaign folders

Go to solution
Jiwon
Level 2

Email Statistics Conditions for Multiple Parent Campaign folders

Hello.
I recently received a response from Nation and with the help of an engineer at the support center.
I understood that the campaign folder only aggregates emails from smart campaigns inside the folder.

However, I have additional questions, so I'm asking you one more question.

What I would like to ask you additionally is that if there are multiple child campaign folders within one parent campaign folder, does the email statistics in the parent campaign folder aggregate emails from your own smart campaign and all the smart campaigns within the child campaign folder?
Assuming the answer to the above question is 'true', I checked my instance and it was not.

When I checked on my instance, The email data found in the child campaign folder(New Campaign Folder) is not visible in the parent campaign folder(Jiwon Heo folder), but it is visible in the grand parent campaign folder(Marketing Internal Training folder).
Can you tell me why it is confirmed like this?
I attached a screenshot with each folder name, so please check it.

- Campaign hierarchy : Marketing Internal Training > Jiwon Heo > New campaign folder

- grand parent campaign folder(Marketing Internal Training folder)

Jiwon_0-1723080460352.png

- parent campaign folder(Jiwon Heo folder)

Jiwon_1-1723080460361.png

- child campaign folder(New Campaign Folder) 

Jiwon_2-1723080460453.png

I'm desperate for help. Thank you.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
uditmathur
Level 6

Hi @Jiwon ,

Although i have not completely understood your business requirement for looking the email stats on the folder. There are better ways to look for like email performance report.

But i think you have some confusion regarding a Campaign Folder & a Folder.

Email stats are visible only for emails that are inside the campaign folder (Parent & Child).

A folder inside a program does not show email stats (either parent or child).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
uditmathur
Level 6

Hi @Jiwon ,

Can you elaborate on exactly what are to trying to achieve or what is that you are looking for from this data.

Jiwon
Level 2

Hi uditmathur,

-Campaign hierarchy : Marketing Internal Training > Jiwon Heo > New campaign folder

Why doesn't the parent's campaign folder(Jiwon Heo) show email data from the child's campaign folder(New campaign folder)?
On the other hand, the data is showing in the grand parent campaign folder(Marketing Internal Training folder).
I wonder under what conditions this is aggregated data.

uditmathur
Level 6

Hi @Jiwon ,

Although i have not completely understood your business requirement for looking the email stats on the folder. There are better ways to look for like email performance report.

But i think you have some confusion regarding a Campaign Folder & a Folder.

Email stats are visible only for emails that are inside the campaign folder (Parent & Child).

A folder inside a program does not show email stats (either parent or child).

Jiwon
Level 2

Hi @uditmathur 

Yes, as you said, email stats are visible only for emails that are inside the campaign folder (Parent & Child).

All three are campaign folders, the email data is not coming out properly only in the campaign folder in the middle position.

However, The data is now showing normally.

When I generated the screenshot, the data was not checked continuously for a certain period of time.

Sorry for the confusion, I made sure that what you and I checked matched and correct.