SOLVED

Re: Email Script Token Help

Go to solution
Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

Email Script Token Help

So I am trying to make a robust email script that will end up displaying a sales rep signature. The reason for the script is we can and often have leads owned by one rep but the opportunity owned by another. So I want to do something that will look to see if an opportunity exists, if it does then display the opportunity owner details. Otherwise display the lead owner details. I have some of this code logic copied from another script that an developer created for us. My question is, how can I post the reps name, email, and phone number on seperate lines in the email? is this even possible? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

When you hide your code it's next to impossible to give accurate help.

The short answer is yes, you can absolutely output multiple lines from Velocity. Insert a <br> as you would in any email (or leave the regular line break if it's text-only).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

When you hide your code it's next to impossible to give accurate help.

The short answer is yes, you can absolutely output multiple lines from Velocity. Insert a <br> as you would in any email (or leave the regular line break if it's text-only).

Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

Not hiding code, just don't have much created yet to show. But this is what I was looking for, so thanks!