SOLVED

Re: Email Reporting Functionality in Revenue Cycle Explorer

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Reporting Functionality in Revenue Cycle Explorer

We are wanting to be able to take a deeper dive in our email marketing reporting. Basically, we are wanting to be able to drill down into the email performance report and easily see not only how many people opened and clicked an email, but who those people are who opened and clicked the email, and when they opened and clicked. I know that you can see who opened and clicked by pulling smart lists, but that can be a very manual process, especially when you're wanting to see who opened and clicked multiple emails. I'm really looking for an all in one type dashboard view.

Does this functionality exist in the Revenue Cycle Explorer? We aren't currently paying for that option and I'm interested in knowing if the reporting capabilities of it would make it worth our while.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

RCE will provide you with greater flexibility above and beyond the basic reporting in Marketo.  But if you're looking for a simple dashboard - common with some of your traditional ESPs like Campaign Monitor, where a simple dashboard is provided of let's say "open #s", "click #s", and unsubscribe #s" - that allows you to click on those numbers and see the data/names behind them, unfortunately, even that's not possible in RCE.  In fact, I created an idea to fix what I thought would give me just that capability:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Courtney,

In Advanced Reporting (the current name for RCE), there is an "email analysis" report type that enables you to combine email stats with lead information.

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

RCE will provide you with greater flexibility above and beyond the basic reporting in Marketo.  But if you're looking for a simple dashboard - common with some of your traditional ESPs like Campaign Monitor, where a simple dashboard is provided of let's say "open #s", "click #s", and unsubscribe #s" - that allows you to click on those numbers and see the data/names behind them, unfortunately, even that's not possible in RCE.  In fact, I created an idea to fix what I thought would give me just that capability:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thanks Dan. This is exactly what I was looking for, and I voted your idea up!