Re: Email Program Dashboard: Difference between green and grey open and click rates?

Lauren_Lord
Level 2

Email Program Dashboard: Difference between green and grey open and click rates?

When looking at an email program dashboard, what do the 3.3% and the 6.6% mean for opens? What is the difference between these two numbers? I guess really what I want to know, is where is this grey 6.6% coming from, and what does it mean?

I'm sure there is a simple answer, I'm just having trouble finding it. Thanks all!

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.30.48 PM.png

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Gabriel_Shepher
Level 1

Re: Email Program Dashboard: Difference between green and grey open and click rates?

Hey Lauren,

It is just because the green percentage in your example is small, so the dashboard enlarges a portion of the graph to be able to show you a visual. The second number (6.6%) is added for scale.

You can read a bit about more about this in product docs for Email Program Dashboard,

Hope that helps!

-Gabe

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

I'm not sure what this could be, but I have a question for you, Lauren. When you created this post, did you just send out the email? If so, try looking at the email dashboard again to see whether 1) the light gray piece is no longer there and 2) the engagement score went up. I am thinking that there were still individuals in pending status that hadn't received the email. I may be completely off, but this is just a thought.

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Adding onto my reply from before, but the information I posed is something to consider. I do think, however, the following from the documentation that Gabriel gives provides feedback on that.

Here's what the page shows below if you are looking at the unsubscribe rate (which matches your scenario).

pastedImage_0.png