Email performance report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email performance report

I think I am missing something simple.  I ran a email performance report and it comes up blank.  I selected the correct emails, and have the correct date range.

Another problem with the campaign is that I cannot run a smart campaing to change status to opened.  I know the email was opened because when i look at the results tab from the campaign whcih sent it it clearly shows who opened and clicked.

Thoughts??

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Email performance report

Hi Darren, I know you said you've selected the right emails but any chance that the emails have been created in more than one location, and you're selecting the wrong email for your smart list and flow steps? I've seen people create in both the design studio and the program and then select the wrong email in the end. That could possibly solve for both of the issues that you're experiencing.

Maybe go to your smart campaign from the send and double-check that you're trying to report on and change status for the exact same email? If those are all correct, you might contact support -- but it sounds like it might be the wrong email.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Check your smart list too - if you constrained the report it may not show you anything.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone has the solution to this problem?

Could this relate to email templates?

I have two emails in one program with two different templates. One of them shows up the other does not.

However, a smart list shows the correct numbers for the email not displayed on the email report.