Re: Email Performance - Bounced Emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Performance - Bounced Emails

Is there a way to filter Activity Type into the search for Soft bounce/Hard bounce leads? As the email campaign gets older, there are more activities that occur. I would like the ability to pull in the most recent activity type so that I can get an accurate accounting of how many soft bounce/hard bounce emails still exist for that campaign - as well as to know which emails require a corrected email address.

3 REPLIES 3
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Try this smart list approach, that should get the results you want:

smart-list.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Frank, I'm actually just looking for the most recent activity type which shows email bounced. That way, I'll be able to see ONLY the emails that were unsent - due to unsuccessful delivery. In other words, if I see that an email bounced, but the most recent activity type says delivered, I know that it was a successful send and therefore should NOT be included in this search. I'm only looking for the most recent activity type where the email was not delivered. Hope this helps!

Grant_Booth
Level 10

Have you used the Category constraint on the Email Bounced filter before? Category "1" means it bounced as spam and Category "2" means it was an invalid email.

See here for a description of bounce categories: Maintaining a Directory of Leads Bouncing Emails