Re: Email Link Performance Report for Final AB Test Winner Send

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Email Link Performance Report for Final AB Test Winner Send

Hello - we ran a subject line AB Test on an email, and had the winning email automatically go out 2 days later.  I'm trying to get the Email Link Performance Report for the final winning email send, but when I pull the report, it only shows the Test A and Test B clicked links results.  I have the correct email and program selected, and the date range is "All Time."  I do not have any other filters on this report.  Any idea how I can see this report?

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Jennifer,

In the email performance report's Setup tab, select the email that was tested. In the smart list of the report, use the filter "was sent email" and select that same email. You will then also use the constraint "test variant". This allows you to run the performance report for just one of the test variants.

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Hmmm...the problem with this is that it only shows the stats for the Test email that went out to 10% of the database.  We are looking for the stats that only include the winning email that went to the remaining 80% of the database (which negates the 2 test email stats).  I have run the Email Performance Report with a filter of "was sent email on or after 1/4/18 (when the winning email went out)" which seemed to have given us the stats we needed, however, when I did the same for the Email Link Performance Report, the number of clicks did not match the Email Performance Report 😕