SOLVED

Email for a smart campaign not being sent

Go to solution
Questions
Level 2

Email for a smart campaign not being sent

I built a smart campaign so that an email can be sent when someone fills out a form, but an email is not sent when I tested using my personal email and work email. I see two members for "01.Visited"- visiting a landing page, but I don't see any members for "02.Converted"-filled out a form. Obviously, an email is not sent. Can someone please help me understand what I need to change? Below are the screen shots. Thanks for your help!!!

Questions_0-1649185580055.png

Questions_1-1649185580065.png

Questions_2-1649185580070.png

Questions_3-1649185580077.png

Questions_4-1649185580080.png

Questions_5-1649185580085.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Email for a smart campaign not being sent

For your visited campaign - do you have a visited program status that you would wanna update instead of the Not in Program status?

Also, for the 02 campaign - Looking at the trigger in the 01 campaign, I think you need to use the Webpage constraint and select the apt LP from the drop-down instead of the referrer constraint. Also, as a note: if you have your form on a Marketo LP you would wanna use the Webpage constraint and select the Marketo LP in the value, similarly - if you have the form embedded on a non-Marketo LP you would wanna use the referrer constraint with apt URL address. 

Here's the link to a post that'll help you understand the difference b/w referrer and webpage constraint and when to use which in more detail.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

For your visited campaign - do you have a visited program status that you would wanna update instead of the Not in Program status?

Also, for the 02 campaign - Looking at the trigger in the 01 campaign, I think you need to use the Webpage constraint and select the apt LP from the drop-down instead of the referrer constraint. Also, as a note: if you have your form on a Marketo LP you would wanna use the Webpage constraint and select the Marketo LP in the value, similarly - if you have the form embedded on a non-Marketo LP you would wanna use the referrer constraint with apt URL address. 

Here's the link to a post that'll help you understand the difference b/w referrer and webpage constraint and when to use which in more detail.

Questions
Level 2

Thank you. You solved the problem!!! 🙂

Darshil_Shah1

Awesome, glad to know. 🙂