SOLVED

Re: Email Delivery - Threshold Alert

Go to solution
Simon_Lessard
Level 4

Email Delivery - Threshold Alert

Hi everyone,

I have a stack of email bounce management with counters, lists and appropriate triggers to keep a clean house. Although, to get a step further, I'd like to add an alert when an email fails delivery either in terms of rate or I could deal with an absolute number.

I got half way with a smart list subscription of:

- Was sent email (Any) last 1 day + Not was delivered (Any) last 1 day

Do you see any way to get this info or subscription or flow alert upon reach of this kind threshold? I mean, based on a global metric and not a lead-centric one.

Thanks for your insights,

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There isn't a way to set a threshold alert. I'd just subscribe to an email delivery report or a smart list like you are.

What do you hope to do with this? if you're already blocking bounced records automatically, then all this next step might help you is analyze the list source data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There isn't a way to set a threshold alert. I'd just subscribe to an email delivery report or a smart list like you are.

What do you hope to do with this? if you're already blocking bounced records automatically, then all this next step might help you is analyze the list source data.

Simon_Lessard
Level 4

You got it right! I sometimes have sneaky sources of lead income from far away I want to monitor before it gets problematic. I'm also working on business processes.

Thanks for your input