SOLVED

Re: Email Analysis - heat grid report?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

According to tech support, it has been enabled in our instance as well, but Email Analysis does not appear in the Type drop down list.  Seems like there may be a bug.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Analysis is a feature available in Revenue Explorer, just like Lead Analysis and Program Opportunity Analysis.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry - I was looking in Reports, not in Revenue Explorer :0( 

I did find the Email Analysis type there and it's already revealing insights!  However, I don't see an option for creating the heat grid - is there more documentation on how to do that or has that part not been released yet?

Chandini_Kalsy
Level 2

We have Revenue Explorer, but I don't see Email Analysis appear in the drop box.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elliott - There are a couple of pre-built reports in the Standard folder that use the Heat Grid chart type with Email Analysis, e.g. Email - Click Activity Head Grid.  Here is an article with more details on the Heat Grid chart type:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L6CoCAK. 

Chandini - Approximately, we expect most of our customers to have access to Email Analysis by the end of May.  Please contact us (support@marketo.com) if you don't have it by that time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy cow - there are more than a couple of pre-built reports, there are 8, which is wonderful!  Marketo really needs to update  the Understand The Email Analysis help article to point this out.  In fact that help article has a link to the Built-in Revenue Explorer Reports help article, but it has not been updated with the Email reports.

Also thanks for pointing out the Customize and Display Heat Grids help article - I seem to have overlooked or forgotten most of the RCE enhancements with the June '12 release.
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a followup from this original thread, I have started playing around with the email click activity heat grid, open activity etc. Is there anyone I can talk to for additional questions I had on this?

I found the articles in community did not go into the level of detail as I would like. Also, when I have called support the team does not seem to know much if anything about this capability.  

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree Esther, there wasn't much documentation on this. Maybe they could do a video or something?