Education Platforms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Education Platforms

I have been tasked to find some education platforms for building out a customer training center.  We want offer courses to customers that will train them on our product, teach them new methods, etc...

Does anyone have experience with this that can recommend a few or offer some advice?

1. We have materials already built out in PowerPoint that we would rather not have to rebuild in a new platform.
  2. We want to be able to track a user's progress through the curriculum
  3. We like the idea of gamification... (for those that have been around for a while...think the OLD Marketo training/customer portal with the badges)

Any thoughts or ideas...please share!

Thanks,

Todd

5 REPLIES 5
Julz_James
Level 10

Re: Education Platforms

Have you looked at the Cornerstone OnDemand systems?  They do some great engagement and learning platforms.  www.csod.com

They do enterprise and growth edition formats as well that you can put your own data in.

Caveat: I used to work for them just to make that clear 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  I will take a look. So far Adobe Prime is looking like the best option.

Andrea_Lechner
Level 2

Hi Todd, I'd recommend checking out Six Bricks, which is an LMS specifically for marketers. Given the Six Bricks focus on marketing, it comes stocked with marketing and sales curriculum which you can use day one. You can also certainly incorporate your existing PPT slides into the platform. I'm CSO... so if you're interested, let me know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

BrainShark is a good platform.

Brittney_Zeller
Level 2

We are going to use SuccessFactors for our LMS, which will help educate our channel partners. We haven't implemented yet, so I have no first hand experience.