SOLVED

Edit {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} contents

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} contents

Hi everyone,

is it possible to edit the information that is added to Alert emails by {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} token?

What it contains now is: First Name, Last Name, CRM link, campaign name and time stamp. What I want to add there is lead's phone number and email address.

Haven't found that in Marketo docs but can't believe it's impossible...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Edit {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} contents

Hey Elena, you can't edit the contents of that token. You can use it with additional tokens like {{lead.telephone}} and {{lead.email address}}. Done in line, I doubt anyone would even notice that they weren't all one thing. You could also create this as a snippet if you don't want to have to constantly type it all out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Elena, you can't edit the contents of that token. You can use it with additional tokens like {{lead.telephone}} and {{lead.email address}}. Done in line, I doubt anyone would even notice that they weren't all one thing. You could also create this as a snippet if you don't want to have to constantly type it all out.

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Hey Dory, do you mind giving an example of how you would use this as a snippet? I've only used snippets for our office locations at the bottom of emails/landing pages, but would love to hear more use cases!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My question is not so much how to change the info that is displayed, but the line identifier.... i.e. - instead of the word lead, we want to swap it out to "prospect."

Is that possible?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Is that possible?

Nope.

But you can create your own set of tokens with whatever headings you want.