Dynamically Changing a Link based on Lead Owner

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamically Changing a Link based on Lead Owner

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of troubling determining the best way to do this. Our sales reps have unique links for each of their calendars that allow leads to see what times they're available and book a meeting directly in their calendars. I would like to create one auto-response email when leads fill out a demo request form that intelligently pulls the correct lead owner's calendar based on our lead assignment rules.

I think creating a dynamic snippet is the best way to go about doing this but I'm not finding any helpful documentation to walk me through the process.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Dynamically Changing a Link based on Lead Owner

In order for a dynamic snippet to work, you need to first have a Segmentation reflecting your lead assignment rules.

The lead will then see the snippet from their corresponding segment -- but they must have been sorted into that segment already (a Segmentation's Smart Lists assign each lead to *one* of the available segments).

Stephanie_Chho1
Level 3

Hi Amanda - if you have more than 100 sales, then you will not be able to use segmentation for dynamic content.

Another option is to have a custom field in Marketo for the sales' calendar, which you can easily setup in Marketo smart campaign and use the lead token of the custom field on the auto-responder email.

Kind regards
Stephanie
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for your replies and advice! I was able to do it through segmentation and dynamic content because we only have about 10 reps I'll be setting this up for.