SOLVED

Dynamic Landing Page Sections

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic Landing Page Sections

I am trying to change a section of content when a certain field is selected on a form. For example if you select New York the content block shows the New York content. If you select the LA then the content is changed to LA content. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Dynamic Landing Page Sections

Content blocks that are outside the bounds of the form itself (that is, not only Rich Text areas on the form)?

I would set up a Rich Text "proxy area" on the form for each of your sections.  Then listen for the onFormRender event and hide/show the outside content in accordance with the proxy visibility.  This allows you to use the native form Visibility Rules to determine the outside content visibility.

There's a temptation to add event listeners directly to form elements, but this can go wrong in certain cases.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Dynamic Landing Page Sections

Content blocks that are outside the bounds of the form itself (that is, not only Rich Text areas on the form)?

I would set up a Rich Text "proxy area" on the form for each of your sections.  Then listen for the onFormRender event and hide/show the outside content in accordance with the proxy visibility.  This allows you to use the native form Visibility Rules to determine the outside content visibility.

There's a temptation to add event listeners directly to form elements, but this can go wrong in certain cases.