Re: Drip Campaings

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drip Campaings

Hi,

I have about 18 lead nurturing stream but I want to transfer this into an engagement progrram.  In this engagement program, only 1 lead can enter a LN email stream and connot enter other,  Each stream has 3 emails send on Days 1 day 5 and day 21.  Can anybody give me Ideas on how to set this up?

Thanks
Randall

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would create 9 emails, 3 for each stream. Then, the only thing remaining is to set your rules for transferring between streams, which should be dictated by your content/lead cycle/however you company or you have decided to nurture. I separate my streams by who we're selling our product to, with the content reflecting their background. If their purchasing profile is incomplete, they are in an unknown stream until they fill out a form that identifies what type of customer they would be. 

You then set the cadence (when you want the emails to run), which it seems you have ironed out. 

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

The Cadence cannot be set in the way you want. Cadences only do things on a specific schedule, not varying schedule. So you can't have a mixed time like you do. If you want to send every three days, Yes, every week? yes. but not on Day 1, 5, and 21.

To do this you will need to have either a nested Program in the Stream OR setup several streams:

Stream 1: Day 1
Stream 2: Day 5
Stream 3: Day 21

the Transition Rule is after each successful send.