SOLVED

Drip Campaign Smart List

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drip Campaign Smart List

I am working on a simple Drip Campaign, contains 4 emails with one going out every week, and I am stuck on how to and where I put the list of people I want to send the emails to?  I have the email in a Stream and added in the Program to the stream. Do I add a Smart Campaign to the Program? Any specific filter I need to use for the Smart List and what do I use in the Flow step? Thanks
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drip Campaign Smart List

Click On nonprime Canada and look to the top right where it says Members... Click on that. And below that will give you an option to add memebers. (see my screen capture)

Or create a smart list in your list folder and have the flow add them to the program if they're already in your system or if you want future people to be added

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add a folder into that program and call is Assets. Then add a "list" folder and Add a local asset. Import your list and your Stream leads should be populated.  

To import:

Click on your Little Green Tree > click On members > Import members is another way to do it. 

http://screencast.com/t/cvG8JaGiTX6c

You could also create a smart campaign and the flow step could be to add them to the program. 

Make sure the streams are deactivated while your edit and whatnot. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

So when I activate the stream, how will it know to send the emails to the List in my Program? I don't have anything directing it to the list. This is how I have it set up. I probably need to remove the Send Email Smart Campaign?0EM50000000SXBS.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Click On nonprime Canada and look to the top right where it says Members... Click on that. And below that will give you an option to add memebers. (see my screen capture)

Or create a smart list in your list folder and have the flow add them to the program if they're already in your system or if you want future people to be added

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have another question. I have removed the Send Email Smart Campaign from my Program. When I drag the Program into the Stream, it's asking me to select a Smart Camapign but there is nothing in the dorp down list. What am I supposed to select for that field? Thanks!