SOLVED

Does Marketo come pre loaded with any email templates? such as "Curved Paper"

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Marketo come pre loaded with any email templates? such as "Curved Paper"

I'm going through the Marketo implementation instructions and noticed my instance doesn't have "curved paper" pre loaded.  Should it be loaded or is it standard not to include any templates?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo come pre loaded with any email templates? such as "Curved Paper"

It should be in there. Have you sent the requet to the Marketo team to create it for you? That should be part of your deployment package. I would check with your contact at Marketo responsible for your implementation.

Best,
Sierra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo come pre loaded with any email templates? such as "Curved Paper"

It should be in there. Have you sent the requet to the Marketo team to create it for you? That should be part of your deployment package. I would check with your contact at Marketo responsible for your implementation.

Best,
Sierra
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sierra I'll speak with our implementation contact today.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We publish many email and other program templates at http://templates.marketo.com that you can import into your subscription