Does Forward to a Friend work with Sales Insight emails?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Forward to a Friend work with Sales Insight emails?

I added the Forward to a Friend link in a Marketo Sales Insight email template that I sent via SFDC to myself.  When I clicked the Forward to a Friend link, a browser window was opened with the message "Cannot get email content- Email could not be found16978".  Does this feature only work with MLM emails?
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Forward to a Friend work with Sales Insight emails?

I thought that happened to me a couple of times, but then I waited until the message popped up. Not sure if it's SI specific.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll try it a third time and wait even longer :0(
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that there was a bug where if you clicked "View as a web page" the Forward to a Friend link was displayed even if it wasn't in the original email.  Could it be that this is happening because I don't have "View as a web page" enabled on that Sales Insight email?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried this with and without "View as web page" in both MSI and MLM emails and the Forward as a Friend link worked only when sent via MLM.  I'll submit a suggestion that this work for MSI emails as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, same experience here. Please keep me posted on what they say. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently checked with Support and was told F2F and View as Webpage are not supported in Sales Insight emails.  I haven't heard back on whether this is planned functionality and when.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please vote for this idea  - Does anyone know if this is supported with the Outlook plug-in?