Does anyone know the trick to get the Test Variant Constant for Subject Line test to show up?

Nimisha_Gandhi2
Level 1

Does anyone know the trick to get the Test Variant Constant for Subject Line test to show up?

Hi! I'm trying to isolate leads that were sent a specific subject line in an A/B subject line test (I actually tested 4 subject lines). I used the, Sent Email Filter, and applied the Test Variant constraint and I was able to find the appropriate value in the pick list but got 0 count. Thank you!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Does anyone know the trick to get the Test Variant Constant for Subject Line test to show up?

Nimisha,

Please move this topic to Products​, as Marketing Central​ is meant for marketing-general topics, not Marketo-specific.

That is the method, is it at all possible that this one particular variant was not tested? Are you seeing smart list results for the other 3 variants?

Also make sure that when selecting values in a picklist, to make sure there is no red squiggly line underneath after you choose it.

Nimisha_Gandhi2
Level 1

Re: Does anyone know the trick to get the Test Variant Constant for Subject Line test to show up?

Hi Devraj,

There were people in the variant and I also added in other variants and still did not get any leads in my results. Thanks. Nimisha

Devraj_Grewal

So you do see A, B, C, and D as values for the test variant? Did you run this single email asset with an email program and added an A/B test?

Nimisha_Gandhi2
Level 1

Yes, I do see those values, however I cannot get any counts, which is inaccurate because there were leads that received each of the variant since I did the A/B split test. Thanks. Nimisha

Devraj_Grewal

If you remove the test variant constraint, you are seeing results just for those sent the email in general, correct? Make sure you have the setup correct including a sent date of all time and that you've selected the correct email and that you do not have any other filters in the smart list.