Does anyone know how to create a report that shows total number of form fill outs by month?

Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

Does anyone know how to create a report that shows total number of form fill outs by month?

Ideally I'd like the y axis to list all the forms and the x axis to display the total amount of form fill outs. Has anyone been able to do this?

Any advice would be appreciated; thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Diederik_Marte4
Level 6

Re: Does anyone know how to create a report that shows total number of form fill outs by month?

Hi Caitlin,

So you're not looking for leads created by form fills right?

If you're just looking for the number unique individuals that fille dout at least 1 form this month, I would just create a smartlist with 'filled out form'. Then add a constraint for the period with 'last month'. Then you could subscribe to it on every first day of the month. You'll then get the number in your email each time.

If you want to know how many unique forms were filled, you could create a landing page performance report. It will show you all the pages, the amount of view, and the amount of form fills. In the setup you can set the period of activity for last month. Again then subscribe to it on a monthly basis.

More advanced would be to pull the raw data with the ReST API into your data ware house.

Another advanced menthod would be to have a field in which you keep track of form fills for each lead. Just do +1 every time. Or datetime stamp the last form fill.

6x Marketo Champion | Marketo Certified Solutions Architect (MCSA) | Marketo User Group Leader | International Speaker on Marketing Technology
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know how to create a report that shows total number of form fill outs by month?

Hi Caitlin,

We have done it a few ways.

1) Every time someone fills out a form we add them to a list. Then in the results tab of the smart campaign for adding them to a list there is a column called "Date/Time EST" and this is the time the action in the flow was taken. We filter by what action we want then export the list and make charts and graphs in excel or tableau.

2) We also do what Diederik suggests above with smart lists and fills out forms.

3) We also do a smart list based on who hit the "thank you" page within a given time frame.

I think it all depends on how far you want to go back and how many records there night be. The more records and further you want to go back i think the more complex the answer becomes.

Andy