SOLVED

Displaying Forms

Go to solution
Pete_Jones
Level 2

Displaying Forms

I've built a form in the form builder that has several fields in a line next to each other. Yet, when I pull that form into a landing page all of the fields are placed below each other, not as I have built it in the form builder. Is there a best practice for the landing page css to display the form as I have it built? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Displaying Forms

Sure, that will at least resolve the 3-up switching to 1-up (un-floating = 1-up, floating = 3-up).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SanfordWhiteman

For any question like this you need to provide a URL and visual cues (i.e. screenshots).

It's not possible to answer questions about form styling without real-life information.

Pete_Jones
Level 2

Thanks Sanford. Here is a link to the screen shot of the form that I built in the form builder. 

Awesome Screenshot 

Here is a link to the landing page where the form is displayed. Notice the formatting changes. 

GuideOne Insurance  

SanfordWhiteman

For the future, note that screenshots can be pasted directly into the editor. Makes things a lot easier to follow. I going to copy your s/s inline for other people reading:

pastedImage_1.png

SanfordWhiteman

What's happening is the 3-up layout in Form Editor is being overridden by other CSS on your page.

For one prominent example, check line #186:

pastedImage_1.png

Pete_Jones
Level 2

Do you suggest I remove that element of the css to fix the issue? 

SanfordWhiteman

Sure, that will at least resolve the 3-up switching to 1-up (un-floating = 1-up, floating = 3-up).

Pete_Jones
Level 2

Thanks Sanford. That appears to have worked.