Re: Difficulty to pull email performance report with new UI

cconnie
Level 1

Difficulty to pull email performance report with new UI

We have difficulty to update email performance report setup.  Anyone has ideas or suggestions.

1. We used to have option to select and unselect individual emails under different folders. 
  2. Search function is not stable even though we have selected the right email, the report pulled the old data or no data came up.
  3. When we expand the folder for pulling reports, we only see part of the email folders even though we keep clicking Show More button.
4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

There are issues (similar to the ones you've mentioned in your Q) with the new modal and AFAIK, Marketo is working on rolling back to the previous stable version of the asset selector modal while it works on fixing the new modal.

TBFUEL
Level 1

I initially thought we were experiencing this as well, but after some testing, realized that the selection capabilities were there, just not as obvious as I expected. In our case, we organize email assets in a way that allows us to select the parent program folder name, and the UI will reflect how many emails will be included in the report. Hit Apply and all worked as expected. I also tested this by expanding the Emails folder and manually selecting the 6 emails. 
Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 20.02.35.png

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Check out the official communication from Steven (Marketo PM) regarding the rollback process here.

ovhcloud_bg
Level 1

We had the same issue...