Re: Difference between reports in RCE

Lalida_Sriyords
Level 3

Difference between reports in RCE

Hi all,

I'm looking at two reports in Revenue Cycle Explorer and I'm trying to deciper which is the right one to use for what I'm trying to do. My original report is a lead analysis report and the second one is a program membership report. I'm trying to pull a list of leads within that timeframe who have and have not converted to opportunity. The first report, the lead analysis one, looks at acquisition program and lead source with measures for number of leads and number of leads converted to opportunity. However, this number is different from my second report, the program analysis one, which is looking at program name by row and measures with members and converted. I'm also not sure if I'm trying to read too much into the differences in terminology for lead created versus member dates, etc. Please help if possible!

Thanks so much!

Image 1 (Lead Analysis):

Capture 1.PNG

Image 2 (Program Membership):

Capture 2.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

They are different.

• Program looks at time of Membership, which is not the same as Lead Created.
  • Opp conversion can be construed in several ways.
    • ideally you look at the Modeler report for Lead to Opp numbers. But if you haven't set that up, it may be that you choose the LA report or the PO report, but not both.
Lalida_Sriyords
Level 3

Hi Josh,

Thank you so much for your response. We don't have our modeler set up so it'd probably be idea to use either lead analysis or program membership for us.

We are trying to see how many leads are in a program given a certain month, and then see how many of those leads are new. Would you recommend lead analysis or program membership for this?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would need the Program Membership or Program Opp reports to help.