SOLVED

Re: Difference between reports in Marketing activities and reports in Analytics?

Go to solution
Emmanuelle_Biss
Level 5

Difference between reports in Marketing activities and reports in Analytics?

Hello!

I was wondering if someone knew the difference between reports in marketing activities and in analytics?

From what I am seeing, you can create some reports under a specific program in Marketing Activities, and you can also create some in Analytics. What is the difference between the two, and is there one that is better over the other?

Thanks!

Emma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Difference between reports in Marketing activities and reports in Analytics?

I use local Report assets for the sake of organizing programs and campaigns. I haven't seen any other difference.

It is easier for me to find the right program/campaign report when it is a local asset. It is easier too when I delete or archive a program and it's assets than fishing for them in different places.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use local Report assets for the sake of organizing programs and campaigns. I haven't seen any other difference.

It is easier for me to find the right program/campaign report when it is a local asset. It is easier too when I delete or archive a program and it's assets than fishing for them in different places.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This is correct, there is no difference.

Some reports, when created inside a program as local, will automatically select the Program and its assets.

Emmanuelle_Biss
Level 5

Thanks to both of you for your answers! I thought there would be a bigger difference between the two...

Thanks,

Emma